Saturday, September 1, 2012

Introduction!

Howdy!

My name is Derek Nelson and I am currently in my 3rd semester at the University of Alabama at Birmingham's School of Nursing ("UAB SON" for short). Since I and 9 other students are in the SON's honors program we have a project this semester to partner with an entity of our choosing so as to serve and learn from them. I haven't met to decide the details yet, but I have the unique opportunity to make a video for the SON. My vision for the video is taking an inside look at the UAB SON to see what opportunities it provides and why someone would want to attend and throw hard-earned dollars at this prestigious institution.

I will be updating this blog throughout the semester describing my stages in production and will culminate the blog with the final product. I hope this video helps you understand how AWESOME the SON is here at UAB as well as realize the plethora of opportunities just waiting for you.

See you soon!
~Derek


No comments:

Post a Comment